Stolen Moments Acoustic Duo Hire From £345
This delightful Guitar and Vocals combo comprises classically trained professional musicians Laura-Jayne (Vocals) and David (Acoustic Guitar and Vocals).
Based in South Manchester they have performed at events for pro footballers, premier league football grounds, The British Services and many corporate clients in addition to hundreds of weddings, birthdays and functions.
Stolen Moments perform well-known contemporary hits from today's charts as well as older favourites from the 90s, 80s, 70s, 60s and beyond. Featuring tunes from Meghan Trainor, Queen, Police, Van Morrison and Elvis, their eclectic repertoire is a mix of genres, all performed in a feel-good acoustic style.
Brilliantly versatile they can adapt their repertoire on the fly to provide what is most suitable at the time, from subtle background music to audience participation sing alongs and dancing.
- Will perform First Dance or a special song of your choice.
- High quality PA
- Background music provided between live sets
- Optional full DJ Service add on
- Optional instrumental Classical Guitar add on
- Atmospheric Lighting included if required
- Always smartly dressed and professional
- Insured for Public Liability
- Equipment regularly PAT tested
Upper House Hayfield - Medley
- Abba - Dancing Queen
- Amy Winehouse - Rehab
- Amy Winehouse - Valerie
- Bart Howard - Fly Me to The Moon
- Beatles - Blackbird
- Beatles - Day Tripper
- Beatles - I Feel Fine
- Beatles - Norwegian Wood
- Beatles - Yesterday
- Beegees - How Deep is Your Love
- Blur - Parklife
- Bob Dylan/Adele - Make You Feel My Love
- Bruno Mars - Locked Out of Heaven
- Bruno Mars - Marry You
- Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
- Carlos Jobim - Girl From Ipanema
- Carly Rae Jepson - Call Me Maybe
- Ceelo Green - Forget You
- Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
- Christina Perri - Thousand Years
- Civil Wars - If I Didn't Know Better
- Clean Bandit - Rather Be
- Coldplay - Yellow
- David Bowie - Space Oddity
- Donovan - Catch The Wind
- Doors - Light My Fire
- Ed Sheeran - Perfect
- Ed Sheeran - Thinkin' Out Loud
- Ed Sheeran/Bieber - Love Yourself
- Elvis - Love Me Tender
- Eva Cassidy - Somewhere Over The Rainbow
- Extreme - More Than Words
- Fairground Attraction - Perfect
- Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
- Franki Valli - Can't Take My Eyes Off You
- George Michael - Faith
- Happy Mondays - Step On
- Henry Mancini - Moon River
- Hozier - From Eden
- Huey Lewis - Power of Love
- Irving Berlin - Cheek to Cheek
- James Brown - I Feel Good
- Jessie J - Price Tag
- Jocelyn Brown - Somebody Else's Guy
- Lily Allen - Smile
- Louis Armstrong - Wonderful World
- Madness - Madness
- Marc Bolan - Twentieth Century Boy
- Marcels - Blue Moon
- Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
- Marvin Gaye - It Takes Two
- Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
- Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
- Moloko - Sing It Back
- Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline
- Nicki Minaj - Starships
- Norah Jones - Don't Know Why
- Oasis - Wonderwall
- Pharrell Williams - Happy
- Police - Every Breath You Take
- Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Radiohead - Promise
- Rembrandts - I'll Be There For You
- Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines
- Rodgers Hart - Lady is a Tramp
- Sister Sledge - Thinking of You
- Soft Cell - Tainted Love
- Stevie Wonder - Sunshine of My Life
- Supremes - You Can't Hurry Love
- Tears For Fears - Mad World
- The Foundations - Buttercup
- The Four Tops - I'll Be There
- Tracy Chapman - Fast Car
- Trammps - Disco Inferno
- UB40 - Red Red Wine
- Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
- Van Morrison - Moon Dance
- Vance Joy - Riptide
- Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag
- Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music
Get in touch for details of Stolen Moments Acoustic Duo's full set list
" We have been so lucky to have them regularly as one of our featured acts. They have developed quite a following. Laura has a fabulous voice, is passionate about her music and has a personality that gets the audience eating out of her hand "
John Leutton, Oddfellows, Mellor - 14th Mar, 2018
" Just got back from honeymoon and wanted to say a big thank you . Everyone at the wedding has commented on how fantastic you were. Will highly recommend you, our wedding wouldn't have been the same without you. Excellent!!!!! "
Laura Yates - Wedding, Windy Harbour, Glossop - 10th Oct, 2017
" David and Laura, thank you so much for a fantastic night on Saturday. Everyone loved it, as I knew they would. Look forward to finding another event to book with you! "
Townscliffe Golf Club Annual Dinner, Carol Butler - 18th Jun, 2016
" Hi guys, just wanted to say thank you for the fantastic music you played at our wedding reception on Saturday. We had a brilliant night and loved the first dance. You did a great job. "
Alex Reis - Wedding, Cedar Tree Newhay - 26th Aug, 2015
" Thank you so much for helping to make it such a special night for me. Loved your music and Laura's chat with my family and friends. Faultless vocals and great choice of music. "
Carol - Birthday Party, Garden Party, Compstall - 30th Jul, 2013
" What can I say about Laura Jayne Hunter apart from how fantastic she was. Laura made our event so special with her amazingly talented vocals. If you haven't heard her voice all I can say is you MUST "
Sally Barnett, Press and Fundraising Officer, Kinder Mountain Rescue Team, Charity Ball, Shrigley Hall - 8th Jul, 2011
For your convenience we have put together a list of questions we are most frequently asked.
- The Venue has a Sound Limiter - is this a problem? ↓
It could be .... but in our experience the sound limiter is likely to cut the power due to the volume level of an enthusiastic audience rather than music performed by ourselves, which can be presented to you at ambient room levels. Not all sound limiters are as restrictive as others but to be completely honest, if you're having a party where louder music is planned for later, you really want to be avoiding venues that have sound limiters if at all possible.
- What happens if someone is ill? ↓
We will always contact you first before making any decision, but we do have deputy musicians who in most cases will be able to come in.
For example we have a fantastic singer, Jade, who is the lead singer in our function band and has performed with the duo regularly in the past too.
- How long do you perform for? ↓
We normally perform for a total of two hours.
How this is split up in to sets is flexible and entirely up to you though as long as no single set is longer than 90 minutes.
- How Much Space Do You Need ↓
At an absolute pinch we can fit in to an area as small as 1m x 2m.
- Can We See You Live Before Booking? ↓
Yes of course. We occasionally play at public venues in the North West. Please contact us and we'll let you know when we are next appearing.
Stolen Moments Acoustic Duo are a professional live music acoustic, classical, country, folk, funk, indie, instrumental, jazz, latin, motown, pop, reggae, soul, swing cover duo for hire based in SK8 3LS, Cheshire but available for bookings across many areas of the UK. (see the areas covered tab)
Stolen Moments Acoustic Duo will perform gigs at a number of venues and events which include bar/club/pubs, birthday/anniversaries, charities, corporate functions, festivals, funerals, general parties and weddings.
If you are interested in hiring Stolen Moments Acoustic Duo for your special event please use the e-mail form provided on this page for direct access.