Jessica D Soloist Hire From £230
You've just found it!
Jessica is a talented Italian/American singer with over 15 years of International experience on big stages, festivals, 5* hotels, functions and weddings.
With her retro and classy repertoire Jessica is the ideal choice for moments requiring stylish background music - the arrival of guests, the drinks reception or at dinner. She pays homage to the first ladies of Jazz performing all the classics by the likes of Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, Julie London and Nina Simone.
And if you're planning a dancing '50s - 60s themed party Jessica will make you and your friends have a ball with the best hits of those golden years such as 'Reet Petit'; 'Rock Around The Clock', 'Great Balls of Fire' and many more!
Available with either High Quality backing tracks or with live musicians. Please enquiry for more details
Just drop her a line and Jess will tailor the perfect set for your event!
All equipment PAT Tested and PLI provided.
Night And Day
- Amy Winehouse - Valerie
- Anita Kert Ellis - Amado Mio
- Anne Shelton - Apple Blossom Time
- Anne Shelton - I’ll Be Seeing You
- Antônio Carlos & Vinicius de Moraes - Girl from Ipanema (Garota De Ipanema)
- Aretha Franklin - Chain of Fools
- Aretha Franklin - Rock Steady
- Audry Hepburn - Moon River
- Ben E. King - Stand By Me
- Bessie Smith - Down and Out
- Bill Haley & The Comets - Rock Around The Clock
- Billie Holiday - All of Me
- Billie Holiday - Lover Come Back to Me
- Billie Holiday - The Man I Love
- Billie Holiday - The Way You Look Tonight
- Billie Holiday - These Foolish Things
- Billy Withers - Ain't No Sunshine
- Bobby Darin - Beyond The Sea
- Cab Calloway - Minnie The Moocher
- Caro Emerald - A Night Like This
- Caro Emerald - Back It Up
- Caro Emerald - Liquid Lunch
- Caro Emerald - Stuck
- Caro Emerald - That Man
- Caro Emerald - The Lipstick On His Collar
- Charles Wrigh - Express Yourself
- Chet Baker - My Funny Valentine
- Chubby Checker - Let’s Twist Again
- Chuck Berry - Johnny Be Good
- Cole Porter - Let’s Do It (Let’s Fall in Love)
- Cole Porter - Night And Day
- Cole Porter & Robert Fletcher - Don’t Fence Me In
- Connie Francis - Stupid Cupid
- Consuelo Velasquez - Besame Mucho
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Proud Mary
- Dean Martin - Sway
- Diana Krall - How Insensitive
- Dinah Washington - Mad About the Boy
- Doris Day - Que Sera’ Sera’
- Doris Day - Sentimental Journey
- Duffy - Mercy
- Duke Ellington - It Don’t Mean a Thing (If It Ain’t Got That Swing)
- Dusty Springfield - Son of a Preacher Man
- Edit Piaf - La Vie En Rose
- Edith Piaf - Autumn Leaves
- Ella Fitzgerald - A-Tisket, A-Tasket
- Ella Fitzgerald - ’S Wonderful
- Ella Fitzgerald - Blue Moon
- Ella Fitzgerald - Cheek To Cheek
- Ella Fitzgerald - I’m Beginning To See The Light
- Ella Fitzgerald - Makin’ Whoopee
- Ella Fitzgerald - Puttin’ on the Ritz
- Ella Fitzgerald - You go to my Head
- Elvis Presley - All Shook Up
- Elvis Presley - Blues Suede Shoes
- Elvis Presley - Hound Dog
- Elvis Presley - You’re The Devil In Disguise
- Etta James - At Last
- Etta James - I Just Wanna Make Love to You
- Everly Brothers - Bye Bye Love
- Fats Waller - Ain’t Misbehavin’
- Fats Waller - Dinah
- Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon
- Frank Sinatra - New York New York
- Frankie Lymon - Why Do Fools Fall In Love
- George & Ira Gershwin - But Not for Me
- George & Ira Gershwin - Embraceable You
- George Gershwin - I Got Rhythm
- Gershwin - Summertime
- Glenn Miller - Moonlight Serenade
- Gracie Fields - Wish Me Luck
- Herman Hupfeld - As Time Goes By
- Imelda May - Big Bad Handsome Man
- Imelda May - Inside Out
- Imelda May - Tainted Love
- Jackie Wilson - Reet Petite (The Finest Girl You Ever Want to Meet )
- Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls Of Fire
- Jerry Lee Lewis - Whole Lotta Shakin’ Going On
- Joao Gilberto - Garota De Ipanema
- John Legend - All of Me
- Johnny Lee Hooker - Boom Boom
- Jones & Kahn - It Had to Be You
- Julie London - Bye By Blackbird
- July Garland - Over The Rainbow
- July London - Cry Me a River
- Katie Melua - Blues in The Night
- Kim Carnes - Bette Davies Eyes
- Lisa Minelli - Cabaret
- Lou Reed - Perfect Day
- Lou Reed - Walk On The Wild Side
- Madeleine Peyroux - Dance Me To The End Of Love
- Madeleine Peyroux - Don't Wait Too Long
- Mama Cass - Dream a Little Dream
- Marvin Gaye - I heard It Through The Grapevine
- Marylin Monroe - Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend -
- Marylin Monroe - I Wanna Be Loved By You
- Melody Gardot - Worrisome Heart
- Melody Gardot - Your Heart Is As Black As Night
- Mungo Cherry - In The Summertime
- Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang (My Baby Shoot Me Down)
- Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made For Walking
- Nat King Cole - Smile
- Natalie Cole - L.O.V. E.
- Neil Sedaka - Oh Carol
- Nina Simone - I Put a Spell On You
- Nina Simone - Love Me or Leave Me
- Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares for Me
- No Doubt - Don't Speak
- Norah Jones - Come Away With Me
- Norah Jones - Don't Know Why
- Norah Jones - Turn Me On
- Oasis - Wonderwall
- Odyssey - Going Back To My Roots
- Osvaldo Farres - Quizas Quizas (Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps)
- Otis Redding - Sittin On The Dock of the Bay
- Patti Smith - Because the Night
- Peggy Lee - Fever
- Peggy Lee - Why Don't You Do Right
- Peggy Lee - Why Don’t You Do Right?
- Pharrell Williams - Happy
- Pink Floyd - Wish you Were Here
- Police - Message in a Bottle
- Prince - Kiss
- Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Queen - Don't Stop Me Know
- Ray Charles - Hit the Road Jack
- Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly
- Rodgers and Hammerstein - Some Enchanted Evening
- Rodgers and Hart - Bewitched Bothered and Bewildered
- Rodgers/Hart - The Lady is A Tramp
- Rosemary Clooney - Mambo Italiano
- Ruby & the Romantics - Our Day Will Come
- Sarah Vaughan - Whatever Lola Wants
- Shirley Bassey - Big Spender
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2U
- Sister Sledge - We Are Family
- Sister Sledge - We Are Family
- Stealers Wheel - Stuck in the Middle
- Steve Harley - Make Me Smile
- Stevie Wonder - For Your Love
- Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely
- Stevie Wonder - Superstition
- Stevie Wonder - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
- Sting - Englishman in New York
- Sting - Fields of Gold
- The Alan Parsons Project - Eye In The Sky
- The Andrews Sisters - Chattanooga Choo Choo
- The Andrews Sisters - Don’t Sit Under the Apple Tree
- The Andrews Sisters - In The Mood
- The Andrews Sisters - Rum & Coca Cola
- The Beatles - Blackbird
- The Beatles - Come Together
- The Beatles - Let It Be
- The Beatles - Twist and Shout
- The Carpenters - Close to You
- The Committments - Treat Her Right
- The Commodores - Easy
- The Eagles - Hotel California
- The Knack - My Sharona
- The Ronettes - Be My Baby
- The Temptation - Papa Was a Rolling Stone
- The Temptations - My Girl
- Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
- Vera Lynn - It’s A Lovely Day Tomorrow
- Vera Lynn - Lili Marlene
- Vera Lynn - The White Cliffs Of Dover
- Vera Lynn - We’ll Meet Again
- Weill & Brecht - Mack the Knife
- Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
- Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music
- Wilson Pickett - Mustang Sally
- Yves Montand - C'est Si Bon
Get in touch for details of Jessica D's full set list
" Hi Jess, just wanted to say thank you for a brilliant evening. Had loads of good feedback.
Sarah and I wish you all the very best for your future "
Malcom and Sarah - 3rd Sep, 2016
" Absolutely fantastic at the Pheasant today. Totally made our bank holiday x "
Hannah Holloway - 29th Aug, 2016
" Hi Jess. Just a very quick message to tell you how much we all enjoyed your performance on Sunday. I bumped into one of dads friends yesterday who said it was the best party he and his wife had been to in years and they particularly mentioned you and how fantastic you were. I think what was really great was that you pitched it just right for the occasion. We really wanted the day to be for my dad, about my dad and for his friends and family that are of a similar generation and your contribution was perfect. Anyway I shall finish here and wish all the very best in your career. You have beautiful voice and a great style and it was an absolute pleasure seeing you perform. "
Jackie Robb - 14th Aug, 2016
" Thank you so much for last night, you are awesome! "
Roxy - Cat Village London - 29th Jul, 2016
" Hi Jess, We were completely WOWED by your fabulous singing .. Such a treat .. Thank you ! Hope to have you back. Love, Annie "
Annie Scarsi - 25th Jun, 2016
" Hi Jessica, Just wanted to say a huge thanks for your performance at our wedding on Saturday. You were fantastic and everyone really enjoyed the performance you gave. Thank you so much for being such an important part of our special day. We wish you all the best for your future and will not hesitate in recommending you to family and friends. Thanks again – we could not have been more pleased with the services you provided.
Best regards, Simon and Danica. "
Simon and Danica Smith - 23rd Apr, 2016
" Hi Jess, a huge Thank you for a fantastic set, everyone really enjoyed it and Mum had really great time! "
Sally Roff - 9th Apr, 2016
" A very big thank you for your wonderful singing last night! Everyone later was taking about your lovely voice and how it made a great evening. The evening did better than we had hoped, and we made over £1k profit for the charity. We had to push people out of the door in the end, and are just going back now to tidy up. Your singing made it! "
Dave Rushton - 15th Aug, 2015
" Jess is a great singer, booked her for my party and really loved her! Great voice and amazing stage presence! "
Ben Peck - 19th Jun, 2015
" A welcome addition to the UK jazz and blues circuit. Jessica De Giudici is a first class singer with a wide vocal range, a strong stage presence and performs with raw emotion "
Jennifer Jackson - 6th Nov, 2014
For your convenience we have put together a list of questions we are most frequently asked.
- Is your equipment PAT Tested? ↓
All my equipment is PAT tested and I am happy to provide the certificate whenever requested.
- Do you provide your own PA system? ↓
Yes! I provide all the equipment at no extra costs
- Can you play my music through your PA system? ↓
Yes, I am happy to play any music provided by a client via an IPod as long as the device has a standard 3.5mm headphone socket/line out.
- Can you provide music when you are not on stage? ↓
Yes, I will happily provide an extensive selection of music through my PA system before and in between sets at no extra charge.
- How Many Power Sockets do you require? ↓
I require just 1 power socket close to the performance area.
- How much Stage space do you require? ↓
I require an absolute minimum area of 2 square meters, although I appreciate a more space when it is possible :)
- How much time do you require to set up? ↓
I require 30 mins to set-up and sound check, although I usually like to arrive at least 1 hour before you wish me to start singing.
- Do you take requests? ↓
Given sufficient notice and dependant on song required I am happy to take requests.
- What is a Typical Set Length? ↓
These below are the standard lenghs for the set, however Jessica D can perform for longer or shorter sets, depending on your requirements:
Soloist Quick Summary
Jessica D is a professional live music jazz, pop, rock, swing cover soloist for hire based in London but available for bookings across many areas of the UK. (see the areas covered tab)
Jessica D will perform gigs at a number of venues and events which include bar/club/pubs, birthday/anniversaries, charities, corporate functions, festivals, funerals, general parties and weddings.
If you are interested in hiring Jessica D for your special event please use the e-mail form provided on this page for direct access.